Just when I think he can't get any cuter! That is so dang cute!! So Elise asked Grandma Jeanne yesterday if she remembers Baby Linden and Ryan. She loves looking at your blog. We were watching Lin talk the other day and Becka was across the kitchen in her chair and she wanted to find out where the baby sound was coming from, so I pulled her over to see and she smiled and loved watching him. Elise loved it to, but I bet you already knew that. We miss him so much, oh and we miss you to! Give him a big kiss, I mean Linden not Ryan!
Linden is such a handsome boy! I am so glad we got to see him in his pumpkin get-up on Halloween! You guys looked cute too, but the baby always trumps! Sorry we didn't know about your trees! Don't let anyone else do them. We'll be there over Christmas, and that is a great time for pruning!
11 comments:
He's so cute Ang!!!
Your little boy is so cute Angela. What a little man.
Tawnia
That is a cute little outfit. He is adorable. One month and a week until I get to hold him!
Just when I think he can't get any cuter! That is so dang cute!! So Elise asked Grandma Jeanne yesterday if she remembers Baby Linden and Ryan. She loves looking at your blog. We were watching Lin talk the other day and Becka was across the kitchen in her chair and she wanted to find out where the baby sound was coming from, so I pulled her over to see and she smiled and loved watching him. Elise loved it to, but I bet you already knew that. We miss him so much, oh and we miss you to! Give him a big kiss, I mean Linden not Ryan!
What a doll! I mean, in a very masculine way! He is so cute - what a cute face!
Linden is such a handsome boy! I am so glad we got to see him in his pumpkin get-up on Halloween! You guys looked cute too, but the baby always trumps!
Sorry we didn't know about your trees! Don't let anyone else do them. We'll be there over Christmas, and that is a great time for pruning!
He is getting soo big
Ang He is so cute!! I just want to squeeze him! Hope to see you really soon!!!!
He is so darling! I saw pictures of him on Carly's blog and he is getting so big and adorable! Can't wait to see at Christmas!
Hey there, our blog is going private. Send me your email to mbbeckstead@yahoo.com so I can include you. Thanks...pass it on.
I definitely think he is being indoctrinated!
Post a Comment