We had a very fun Christmas. We celebrated first at with Grandma Greta and Grandpa Paco the Monday before Christmas. Nat, Paul, and Sydney came home and we were all together. It was so fun! Linden got a rocking chair with his name on it. He loves it. There was also a visit from Santa and one of his Elves.
On Christmas Day we celebrated at Grandma Kelly and Grandma Linda's with Ryan's whole family. We had a great time. We also went to Ryan's Grandpa Kail and Grandma Pat's for dinner. Notice our matching pajamas. I made those and am pretty proud.
Linden loved the paper and was very spoiled with presents and loved playing with his toys, but here is what he really thought about Christmas!!
13 comments:
Hi Angela! I love your matching p.j.'s! You are so creative and fun! Linden looks like he's getting big, what a cutie!:)
Love your family jammies!
I cannont wait for you guys to come out here. I am counting down for sure. Linden is so cute! I just want to hold him. Thanks for updating finally! I'm just teasing. I'm glad you feel like blogging again. We love you!
I love the pajamas! You talented woman, you! Linden is getting so big, I bet you are having so much fun!
I'm glad you posted. Linden is getting so big!! I love those matching pj's. I wish I was as creative as you! We need to get together it seems like its been a long time.
Love the pj's! I still haven't tried to sew since our class when I messed up my pj's! Good memories!
What an awesome family. I'm so glad I get to see pictures. By the time I get to see him in real life he'll probably be walking. We need a reunion soon!
It looks like you had a great Christmas. Linden looks so adorable in all of the pictures.
YAY, so did not know you had a blog!!! Now I can stock..I mean keep in touch with you. By the way...I so need to mail you your shower gift still!!! good thing I buy bigger than newborn!
Love al the pics I'm glad you posted them! Linden is getting so big! Bless Him! I hope we get to see you guys soon!
Linden looks like such a stud! What a handsome boy! I love the matching pajamas-a must have for any great holiday party!
It's okay to reminisce on Christmas in February. We sure love you guys!
Hey!!!! This is Lindy! I found your blog through your moms! I had no idea this many family members were in the "blogging" world! Its fun to see what you all are up to!
Post a Comment