So I am playing catch up because I have a plan since I am getting to be horrible at scrapbooking to have my blog made into a book. So yes, I have to go back to winter. Life has been a little crazy at our house since Christmas, but I finally have a minute to blog. My sisters will be ecstatic. Here you go Nat and Whit.
7 comments:
Glad to see you are still around!! we need to go to lunch sometime:)
Linden is sooo cute, I love all the pictures and your updates! :) I remember when Brooke was that tiny size, they grow way too quickly. Hope you're feeling okay, rest now when you can, two is a ton more work but twice the fun (and diapers and feedings, etc.)! :)
I am so proud of you! I almost didn't even check your blog, but then I thought, give her another chance. Just teasing. Fun pictures! You made my day!
Ang I am proud of you. I did not have as much faith as Natalie did!! I just flat gave up:) Just kidding. Thanks for calling me and telling me to check because I don't think I would have for a while!! I love you I just have to give you a hard time. Also I wanted to give you some advice. . . if you do it as things happen it's a lot easier than doing it all at once!! Just thought I'd pass that on! Love ya!!
What cute cousins! Too bad they live so far away.
Oh, he's getting so big and he's so cute!!!
I'm sorry but after having Brooke for a while I cannot seem to give her babysitting services up. My problem is that I have to compete with everyone else up here. She's in high demand. Linden is such a cutie. I hope I will get to meet him soon someday. Glad all is well.
Post a Comment