Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Being a mom of two!!

I figured out how to get a shower the other day when naps didn't happen at the same time. I gated Linden in his room and had Sarah in the swing right outside the bathroom door. I could play peek-a-boo with Linden and he had toys to play with. He could also look at sister, but couldn't touch! I was quite proud of myself.

This is just a cute picture of the two kids in the car. Linden loves having a buddy in the backseat. This was Sarah's first ride in the car seat! She did great!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute! I am proud of your mommy ingenuity. I'm also glad you got to shower! love ya.

Tawnia Zilles said...

Isn't it funny what we do as a mom, just to survive.

Jen said...

I never got the chance to figure out being the mom of 2, I just jumped to 3. It is amazing how creative we can be just to get a shower.

Anonymous said...

You've got it, girl! Look how creative you have to be! You are a great Momma and seem to have it all together. Way to go!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

You go mommy of two. Great ideas. When Linden gets a little older, you can always do the movie thing which is my last resort but it works every time for Syd. I am proud of you and your cleverness.

Nettie said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you had another baby. Thank goodness for blogs. Your kids are adorable. Maybe someday I will be able to see them in person. I am glad you and baby are doing fine.

Scott and Carly Thueson said...

That was very smart! I always put Becka in the bouncer in the bathroom with me but then I worried she would get to hot so I would take really quick showers, and she would cried the whole time :-( Most the time I would skip a shower or take one at night if I could.

Alison said...

I've decided the hardest part of being a mom is having to come up with ways of getting things accomplished...rather it is showering, cleaning, naps, or just plain bribing kids to do something. Your kids are so cute.

D'Neill said...

It looks like you are getting the hang of it! I love the pic of your creativity to take a shower. As time goes by you'll be amazed at your genious ideas to get stuff done!

Chrissijc said...

How cute!! It takes some thought how to get showers some time ;)