Sunday, February 13, 2011

Best Friends!

My sister-in-law has started faithfully blogging again and I am so glad to see pictures of her kids because they live so far away so I am going to try to do better so they can see pictures of us. I also like for Grandpa Gummer and Grandma Linda to see what our kids are up to. So here's an update for those of you who want to see the kids.

Colton is back from his mission and my kids absolutely love him. Sarah wanted to cuddle with him when he and Whit were over this week. Linden was 6 months old when he left. It's fun to have him home.
My kids love to brush their teeth by themselves. The other day they sat down on the floor outside of the bathroom and I just had to get a picture.

They have really started playing together. I came in the kitchen the other day to find them like this. The things they come up with really crack me up. They were reading and laughing together.

Our Sarah Babe had a bad week. She fell two different times and had a bruise on each eye and then fell from a chair and hit her nose so hard, I thought it was broken. The Dr. confirmed it was not, but she had quite the bruise on her nose. This picture doesn't really do it justice.

Linden loves to help me. We had just finished making rolls/cinnamon rolls. He is great help. He helped roll it out and cut the dough. He also sampled some dough and thought that was pretty fun. As you can see, he also had fun playing in the flour around the edges.

4 comments:

Team Taylor said...

Way cute pictures Ang. I love the one of Lindon and Sarah in the laundry basket. They are so much fun huh!

Camille said...

I love the picture of your kids in the laundry basket together. I know at times it must be hard to have kids so close in age, but pictures like that are sooooo priceless! I didn't know Whitney's missionary was home. That's exciting!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Does this mean I have to blog more too. LOL!! I guess I can try to post more often. Your kids are cute! I just love them.

Erin said...

Oh my, the laundry basket is so precious. How adorable. Oh Ang, thanks for the update. However, hands down seeing them in person this weekend was far greater than these pictures and these pictures are pretty good!