Monday, March 19, 2012

Blessing Amanda

We blessed Amanda on March 11. It was a great day! Thanks to everyone who came. Nate and Erin planned to come but ended up being sick. I promised to blog lots of pictures, so there are lots. Erin these are for you.







She is such a sweet and beautiful baby. We are so happy to have her in our family.


Linden and Sarah are very proud of their baby Amanda. They are also very helpful!!


We are so grateful for awesome grandparents!!

Grandpa Van & Grandma Greta!


Grandpa Gummer and Grandma Linda!


Grandpa Cowboy and Granny Annie as my kids call her. Hope that's okay grandma, their dad taught them.


Grandpa Kail. Grandma Pat was sick and unable to come the day we saw grandpa.


Aunt Kaye! The closest thing my kids have to a great grandma on my side of the family. My kids love Aunt Kaye!


Eli was born on Mandee's due date and Randon and Nicole came up to the blessing. We had to get a few pictures of them. There is not a baby shortage in the Beckstead family this year.


Nicole and I traded babies for a picture. The babies weren't real happy about it, but I thought Nicole and I looked good.


Here they are together. I know they will be best buddies.


We got a picture of the whole Kelly and Linda clan. Their posterity is growing.


I love this picture of Grandma and Amanda!

We had to take this picture of Linden wrestling with Linden and Grandpa Gummer. He loves his grandpas!!

7 comments:

D'Neill said...

That is so fun! Amanda definitely looks like a Woodward and so cute! It is so fun having cousins so close in age, that will be fun. It's so fun to see pictures of your family!

Camille said...

She's really beautiful Angela. I'm glad the blessing day went well. I loved all the pictures.

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I wish she was cute! J-K! I love that little girl. Thanks for posting. I will try to follow suit.

Nicole and Randon said...

I love seeing all these pictures! By, the way, I totally think you and I look good in the picture of the babies crying! Haha! Alos, I have meant to tell you, you give me such great ideas... I'll have to get a book of pictures together of the Beckstead family members and my family members so that way Elias can learn everyone's names. Maybe that's what I can make at scrapbooking weekend! :)

quincy said...

Love all the pictures! Congrats on you beautiful little family!

The Taylors said...

Angela, she is getting big. I'm so glad she is healthy and growing well. And she is beautiful!! Well we miss you guys and home. ( oh I missed the dislocated elbow for linden, how crazy!)

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is such a beautiful girl. I love the dress.