Monday, May 14, 2012

Ryan Walked!

 Ryan decided that he wanted to walk for graduation.  So on May 5, we celebrated his accomplishments.  He actually graduated in December in Management Information Systems with a minor in Accounting.  I am very proud of him.  He is the first in his family to receive his Bachelor's Degree.

 It was too crazy to try and get down there to take a picture so I got a picture of the new jumbo tron for lack of something better to call it in the Spectrum.

 Showing off his case.  We actually got the diploma over a month ago.

 Linden and Sarah are very happy that daddy finally graduated!!!

Mandee enjoyed hanging out with Grandpa Gummer.

 
 Thanks Kelly and Linda for coming down to celebrate with us. It was a fun day!!

And of course the family had to pose.  I guess the sun was bright because we didn't get the girls to look.

No comments: