I have been a blogging slacker and I probably should be doing something else today, but the kids and I are enjoying looking at pictures so I decided to blog them. We went to Loa the middle of August to visit Nate and Erin and Linden and Sarah participated in the Small Fry Rodeo.
The stick horse race!
Mutton Bustin - Wayne County Style. Linden rode a sheep. Ryan was going to help him, but the guys handling the sheep were in the way so Linden was on his own. He did really good until he ate dirt when he fell off. He wasn't too happy. As he watched the rest of the people ride sheep, he decided the choke hold is the way to stay on.
We hiked in Capital Reef National Park. We had a great time.
The Brigham City Temple Open House!
Cherry Hill Beckstead Family Reunion.
Grandpa Gummer let us sleep in Bear and Elise and Becka came down because their baby brother was being born and hung out with us.
The carnival was the highlight for Linden, Sarah, Elise, and Becka.
Eli is so cute!!
This was at the Kroll family reunion. They let the kids decorate cookies and my kids stayed and decorated several.
The closest we can get to a 4 generation picture. All the girls with Aunt Lois and Aunt Emily, my grandma Jones' sisters.
My twinner girls. I love these two.
Pre-school with Sydney and Maggie. Sydney is in kindergarten now, but happened to be there to join us.
They learned about letters A & B and decorated a bear after reading the story Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
| Dance and tumbling started and Linden and Sarah are both involved. I didn't get a picture of Linden the tumbler. Linden is also signed up for Rising Stars. He is loving it. |
And Mandee is growing up way to fast. She is nine months now. Enjoy the video of our cutie.
1 comment:
Way cute blog post! Those pictures made me smile. How do you have time to blog with all that you have going on. Ok, I'll quit being a slacker and try to blog too! We love you guys!
Post a Comment