We are still alive although the lack of blogging suggests otherwise. We have been very busy in our family including selling our house and moving, Ryan finishing his first year of his Masters program, preparing for and having the last Angela's All Star Showcase, and Linden performing in his Rising Stars Concert.
This video is what Mandee picked up on from watching the dance show and also the competition that I took my oldest dancers to. They danced to YMCA. We love this little Mandee and her fun personality.
4 comments:
She is getting so big, I don't believe it! Well we will be down in June and would love to get together, if you come down to Weston. we need to catch up. I hope pocatello is treating you well!
Okay . . . That is really cute. What a kid. It's amazing how much they watch and learn when we don't even know it.
So cute! A family of dancers just like their mama ;) Loved hearing your laugh on the video!!
That is so cute:-) She has sure grown up fast this past year!
Post a Comment