Oh man Ang and Ryan. These are the first pictures I've seen of your little man and he is so amazing. I'm so happy for all three of you. I can't quite decide who he looks like most...but the votes are leaning towards Ryan. What an adorable family. Oh and by the way, I'm blogging now! My friend helped me get set up. Chris gave me your address. Hope all is well and we can see you all soon and I can see Linden before he's walking.
It is amazing how fast they change. Some of my favorite kid memories are at this age when they discover everything. Their voice, their hands, their tongues, etc. They are so amazed that they can do this stuff - and everything becomes exciting. Very Cute!!
10 comments:
He is so adorable!! He said something that made Violet laugh when she heard him...baby stuff!
so cute! He is a talker.
Oh man Ang and Ryan. These are the first pictures I've seen of your little man and he is so amazing. I'm so happy for all three of you. I can't quite decide who he looks like most...but the votes are leaning towards Ryan. What an adorable family. Oh and by the way, I'm blogging now! My friend helped me get set up. Chris gave me your address. Hope all is well and we can see you all soon and I can see Linden before he's walking.
It is amazing how fast they change. Some of my favorite kid memories are at this age when they discover everything. Their voice, their hands, their tongues, etc. They are so amazed that they can do this stuff - and everything becomes exciting. Very Cute!!
He is growing so fast - what a cutie!
What a cutie! I love his sweet voice!
I love it when they just start to get their personalities. Very cute.
Dawn
I just love it when they start to interact with you more and he is such a handsome little guy! Love that you have a blog, Angela:)
Can you invited me to see your blog. My email is kaydee.beddes@hotmail.com
Thanks so much!!!
-Kaydee "Fryar" Beddes
I'm pretty sure he is saying
Sierra is my most favorite cousin!
:D
he is so cute!
Post a Comment