I take so long to blog that usually the pictures are old. I am adding this picture that was just taken today to show you all that don't get to see him every day how big he actually is. He is sitting in his bumbo chair. He loves it. He has found his voice and talks all of the time.
6 comments:
He is dang cute! Thank you for sending a super recent photo. I don't even blog them that fast but Syd doesn't change as fast as Linden. We love you guys!
What a chunker! So cute.
None of my boys were that chubby. I love chubby babies.
He's so cute. I think he's saying, "Mommy, I can't put my arms down." I think the Bumbo Chair might be part of that problem.
One of these days I'm going to stay caught up on these cute blogs! This is awesome, Ang, what fun pictures, especially Lagoon! That was forever ago and I am just barely seeing it! So cute!!!!! What a sweet baby!
Oh I could just squeeze those little cheeks!! What a cutie!
Post a Comment