Ryan is doing an internship for the LDS Church in Riverton, Utah this summer. The kids and I have been down to Salt Lake a couple of times to visit so far this summer because we hate being without him. Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for letting us stay in your beautiful apartment. Here are a few of our favorite things.
The Children's part of the Church History Museum!!!
They love fishing from Nephi's boat. Linden asks every day if they can go to the "USEUM" as he calls it.
The kids love to walk and hate to hold my hand. There is too much traffic and too many people so I did something I said I would never do and purchased leashes for my children. It is the only way to keep them with me and safe.
As you can see they are cute little backpacks and we carry water bottles and snacks to be eaten somewhere along the way.
They love the water fountains or waterfalls as they call them. We walk around temple square and look at all of them. They won't go back until we have seen them all. We went up on the roof of the conference center and the missionary let them put their hands in that fountain and they loved it.
They like to go see Jesus. I finally took my camera and the two of them sat right down and posed for the picture. They crack me up.
Playing on the balcony is a favorite and a lifesaver because they hate being cooped up inside. I was sick this past week and didn't feel like venturing out the first few days so the balcony was a great place for the kids to hang out. Ryan put a fence up to keep them safe. The apartment is on the 7th floor.
5 comments:
You have such adorable kids! I have used leashes on the twins. They are a great way keep me from worrying so much about the boys taking off in 2 different directions.
I was wondering what you were up to this summer. Let us know when you are home and we can go to the park and visit. I miss seeing you in primary.
How fun! We live in Riverton - right by where I am sure your husband is working.
Oh how I miss you guys! :) Looks like you are having fun.
I love seeing pictures of your kids, so fun watching them grow up!
Post a Comment