Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

The first two pictures are not Easter related but I had to post them because they are so cute!!
The kids run to the back door and sing "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" everyday. I tried to capture a picture of them kissing daddy, but as you can see I was only partially successful!

So I could say that this picture was Easter morning and we were all ready for church, but our family didn't go to church on Easter because we were visited by the flu bug. Needless to say Easter Eve was eventful at our house with the kids getting four showers between them and mom and dad did four loads of laundry. What an adventure.

Saturday evening the kids were feeling good and had watched our neighbors hunt for Easter eggs across from our house. I was not feeling good, but decided that we better have an Easter Egg Hunt. So we took them outside to find eggs. They loved it!!


The kids loved gathering eggs and showing off their baskets.

The Easter Bunny brought them water color painting books so we spent some time painting on Easter.

This was taken this morning in their new Jump-o-lene. They are feeling much better today. Yeah!!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Sorry about the flu bug! That jump-o-lene looks like fun!! We thought Megan might have the stomach flu Saturday night, but then when I looked in her Easter basket and saw all the unwrapped chocolate wrappers, I knew the real reason she was feeling sick! :) I've loved seeing the cute pictures of your family lately!

Tom and Audrie said...

You should have come over and joined us we had more than enough eggs!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I can't wait to have our kids play on the jumpoline together. I'm glad you guys are feeling better. That picture on my blog is cute. Why are you worried?

Chrissijc said...

Your kids are so cute and it looks like you had a fun Easter. Glad you are feeling better. We've had some bugs around here too. The jumpolene looks like fun!