I've been a blogging slacker. So here's some catching up!! Be forewarned, there are a lot of pictures on this post.
We spent a lot of time this summer swimming in the pool and then playing in the sandbox. Here are the kids playing in the sand box.
We had a double birthday party for Jackie and Sarah. The kids love Mickey Mouse Club House so we had a Hot Diggity Dog Party and Toodles even came. Sarah has just used her handy fishing rod to get her prize. (Don't look at the weeds. That is the result of a husband being gone all summer and a wife being pregnant with two little ones to chase around. YES, we are expecting #3 to come some time around the end of January or first part of February.)
Of Course hot dogs were served at the party!!
On Sarah's actual birthday we were in Salt Lake. I was so proud of myself because I found a park to play at in Riverton close to Ryan's work so we could play before we picked him up!!
The kids got to share a root beer and thought it was awesome! They had fun and still talk about going there.
Sarah started dance from mommy. She loves to wear her pretty dress to dance. She watches in class and then comes home and shows me everything I taught that day. She is such a funny girl. Linden also started tumbling, but I don't have a picture of him. Sorry!! He is a great tumbler.
The annual Beckstead reunion was a Cherry Hill. Linden and Sarah loved it as you will see from the following pictures at the Pirate's Cove.
Our kids are little fish and have loved all of the swimming we did this summer.
This is the four generation fishing picture as Ryan calls it. Linden has been fishing a couple of times with Grandpa Beckstead. This time Grandpa Gummer, Sarah, and Uncle Jordo came along as well. Linden caught a wild fish the first time he went and this time he told me he just got a really good bite!
I had to throw this in because it is Sarah all the way. She is 100% girl. I love the face she is giving me here when I asked her to smile.
3 comments:
Congratulations on the new baby! What a cute family you have :)
Congrats on #3! How exciting!
Those are pretty cute kids! Way to update! Maybe I'll think about it.
Post a Comment