Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pre-School Fun!

We have a lot of fun in preschool with Sydney, Linden, Sarah, and Maggie. Last year Sarah and Maggie just had to watch, but this year they can participate and they already know the Pledge of Allegiance just from watching last year.

We learned about emotions and how to handle different emotions. The kids decorated their masks and then we made faces with them to show emotion after reading the book "Today I Feel Silly" by Jamie Lee Curtis. Don't ask me why Linden wouldn't be in the picture with the girls. He gets his own picture.



We learned about pumpkins and how they can turn into Jack-O-Lanterns. We were so excited to have them feel the inside of pumpkin to experience a different texture. My kids wouldn't even help me separate out the seeds after I had taken them out. Maggie stuck her hand in and Sydney got into it later.
Linden and Sarah thought it was cool to carve the pumpkin and got excited at this point. They also enjoyed eating the pumpkin seeds that we roasted from inside our pumpkins.

This picture has nothing to do with preschool. We got ready to go somewhere and I took a picture of them. Linden calls these clothes his "Handsome" Clothes. These two are so fun!!

2 comments:

Camille said...

He is handsome in that cute shirt! :)
You'll be so glad you did preschool for them. I'm so glad I had that experience with Paige last year. It was so fun, I wish I would have done it for Megan. It's great to see photos of you & your kids. I hope you're all doing well!!

Nicole and Randon said...

I love it when you update your blog with such cute pictures of Linden and Sarah!!! So cute! :)