Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Winter!!!

Here are pictures from our Winter Storm on November 18. It took Ryan two hours to get home from Logan. As you can see from the pictures, it is still snowing, but Linden and Sarah couldn't stand not playing in it so we went out. They just walk around in it making trails and had a blast.




I had to add this picture because it is so cute. Sometimes, we break things up for naps to make it more fun. I let them take a nap together on the floor and this is what I found. I had to snap a picture. They are so cute when they are asleep!!

3 comments:

Nicole and Randon said...

I just LOVE that picture of them napping. It is so sweet! Can't wait to see you all on Thanksgiving! :)

D'Neill said...

Ang, that is the cutest pic EVER how they took a nap together!

Whitney said...

I am glad to know you update your blog sometimes too. Those are some super cute pictures of some super cute kids!!! Love ya