Here's our Dorothy and the Scarecrow!! They don't even know who that is. I showed them pictures on the internet today so they could have some connection.



We stopped at the store to trick-or-treat to Grandpa Van!

Then went over to Whitney to visit Grandpa and Grandma Beckstead.

Grandpa built a big bonfire in the hollow and we had a smaller fire that we roasted hot dogs on. It was great fun!!

The kids had to sit with Grandpa on the four wheeler.
Hanging out around the campfire!! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma. It was a super fun Halloween!!
Then went over to Whitney to visit Grandpa and Grandma Beckstead.
Grandpa built a big bonfire in the hollow and we had a smaller fire that we roasted hot dogs on. It was great fun!!
The kids had to sit with Grandpa on the four wheeler.
3 comments:
They looked so dang cute! Thanks for posting. I want to see Sarah with that hair in real life.
Those costumes were so good! Your kids look adorable in them!! P.S. I love your Yellowstone photo at the top. What a neat picture.
They are so stinkin' cute! I love the wig on Sarah... so hilarious! I hope you're feeling well too, Angela. I can't believe it's almost the 3rd trimester already!!!
Post a Comment