Amanda has started to be more awake. She is finally ready to be born and say hello to the world. I had to share some pictures of our cute little baby girl.
Linden and Sarah are both very proud of their little sister. Natalie asked if she could take Mandee home and Sarah said, "No you can't, she is our baby." Linden never leaves her side. He is always near when Mandee is around.
Here's Mandee!!!
Here's Mandee!!!
I love it when her eyes are open. They are so bright!
Linden and Sarah got a lot of games for Christmas. They also got this cool table for Christmas. This is a picture of them playing with their friends Garrett and Leah who are moving. We are sad they are going and had one last play date.
5 comments:
She's so beautiful! Congratulations!
So cute, just like your other kiddos! (BTW, do you like the Break The Ice Game? My kids had that when they were pretty little, and I ended up throwing it away because I was so tired of putting the ice blocks back in! I'm such a great mom.....) ;)
She is so cute! I want to come see her, but my kids keep getting sick on me. One day soon I hope I can come see that cute bundle of pink:)
She's so cute in those pink and green photos!! Can't wait to see her in person!
Congratulations! Great name too by the way. My sister's name is Mandee and she spells it with two ee's also. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment