Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beckstead Family Reunion

This is us staying in Grandma's and Grandpa's trailer. Really roughing it, huh? Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Here we are playing "Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?" We found out that Grandpa was, but Uncle Sid wasn't. Sid had harder questions and we think Grandpa cheated. As soon as we finished the game a storm rolled in.

So now everyone has scrambled for shelter. We all packed inside Kelly and Linda's trailer. Aunt Pat came and told us that we were moving dinner to Jill and Rob's house. Fortunately for us the have a nice house that is only 2 miles away from the campground.

After dinner several of the cousins played Rock Band. It was a blast. We had the volume cranked up and everyone was getting into it. Grandpa came down to watch and promptly fell asleep on the couch.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on the root beer and all the other stuff on the meal and fun and games. Little Lin had lots of fun at his first big outing..
Kelly Beckstead

Jen said...

Hey Ang. I am so glad I found your blog. We need to get together sometime. I am home all day with 2 toddlers and I could use some adult conversation. jennierae_mk@yahoo.com

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun at your reunion. Lind is so cute. I am so happy that you have a blog. A good time is had by all! We love you!

Bonnie said...

I'll never know how grandpa slept through all that noise, It was so fun to see you the reunion was a blast and I am so glad you are part of the blogging world.
-Bonnie

Mark Ferguson said...

Doug and Miles look WAAAY to into that game.
Well, it was pretty epic.