Monday, September 29, 2008

OUR FIRST BARBEQUE!

Linden, Tanner, & Grandpa are ready to eat. Where's the beef?


Ry poses with his new barbeque grill! He is pretty happy to have it and is a pretty good cook!

8 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Fun, Fun!!! How are you doing? Linden is getting so big!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Yeah! You can grill us food when we come to visit even though it will be the dead of winter. Those kids are too cute! I just want to hug them.

Heywood Family said...

I love BBQ! Looks like you had a good time!

Tess said...

Linden is so darling and getting big!

Mark Ferguson said...

You let Ryan touch something that is on fire? What's wrong with you people?

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Ry-Guy sure is a good cook. The shish-ka-bobs were amazing. We're glad we live close so we get to take advantage of new toys.

Chris said...

Hi there Ang! Thought I'd give this a try! It's fun actually I love to see the pictures of everyone and feel like I'm keeping in touch better! LOOKS like I missed out on stacking the vote! Remind Ryan that Linden has his Free Agency and I have full faith he will Choose the Right!!!!
If you get some time I would love some pointers on how to do this better and make my pages cuter! Hope to hear from you soon! Give Linden a hug and kiss from us! I still can't believe we have not been able to meet him yet! Love and miss you tons!

Chris said...

Hi there Ang! Thought I'd give this a try! It's fun actually I love to see the pictures of everyone and feel like I'm keeping in touch better! LOOKS like I missed out on stacking the vote! Remind Ryan that Linden has his Free Agency and I have full faith he will Choose the Right!!!!
If you get some time I would love some pointers on how to do this better and make my pages cuter! Hope to hear from you soon! Give Linden a hug and kiss from us! I still can't believe we have not been able to meet him yet! Love and miss you tons!