Cute blog Angela - I love all the pictures of Linden. We have a blog but you have to have a password -email me at drewandjenni@hotmail.com and I'll give you the address, if you're interested.
He is growing up too fast. I agree with Chelsie that you need to enjoy them not being able to go anywhere. Once, they are mobile, watch out. Sydney likes to put everything in the outlets. We can't babyproof them until our stuff comes so we are in trouble. Linden is adorable.
10 comments:
That is pretty good. What a stud!
I'm glad you guys are blogging! Linden is so cute, and I love the pictures of the reunion!
He is growing so fast. Time is really flying. Also, great pics of the family reunion. We did have a great time.
Dawn
Don't kids grow up way to fast. Have fun watching him grow. Your house will soon need to be baby proofed!
Don't be in a hurry for Linden to become mobile. I can't wait to lay my baby down knowing that it can't go ANYWHERE!!!
Cute blog Angela - I love all the pictures of Linden. We have a blog but you have to have a password -email me at drewandjenni@hotmail.com and I'll give you the address, if you're interested.
My Grandson is the cutest Grandson in the known universe.
From Grandma and Grandpa Beckstead.
He is growing up too fast. I agree with Chelsie that you need to enjoy them not being able to go anywhere. Once, they are mobile, watch out. Sydney likes to put everything in the outlets. We can't babyproof them until our stuff comes so we are in trouble. Linden is adorable.
Yay! I finally found your blog. It is so cute!
Cute blog! Linden is so cute!!
Dana
Post a Comment