Linden is a very proud big brother but he is still having a hard time figuring out what it means when we tell him to be soft. In this picture he is giving Sarah an "Uncle Nate hug". As you can see Sarah is still a little unsure of big brother.
He is teething and so everything goes in his mouth even if it is Sarah's fingers.
What cute kids!
9 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! You guys had just a little too much fun. Linden is getting so big too. He is a cutie! Give them both hugs and kisses for us. We love them!
OH, how cute!
ADORABLE!!!
SOOOO cute!!!!
The pictures are so adorable!!!! She is such a doll!! I love the strawberry shortcake!! She looks so little and Linden looks so much bigger. I can't wait to see her. Hope you are doing well. I tried to call you but I only have your cell.
Congrats Angela!! She is such a cutie. I am glad that she is home and going well.
What a beautiful little Sarah-Babe! She is darling and such good pictures. Looks like her brother loves her a lot! :)
Congratulations!! She is soooo cute!!
Congratulations Angela!!! My mom told me that you had another baby. She is adorable and so is your little boy.
Post a Comment