I know that some of you don't know I was even pregnant because I have been terrible at keeping in touch, but we are very blessed to have a beautiful girl in our family. I am sending these pictures because no one in our family has really seen her. She in the NICU because she came a month early and is having a hard time breathing and eating at the same time. She has also had jaundice and was under the billilights. She is doing well now with the help of some oxygen and will hopefully be able to come home soon on oxygen. Linden hasn't even met her yet. It's kind of sad and we have had to leave her at the hospital and just visit her once a day. It is hard, but we know it is only for a short time and we would like to have a healthy baby come home. She was born Sunday and was 6 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long.

11 comments:
Thank you so much for the pictures. She is so cute. I am excited for Linden to meet her and for you guys to be a family again. We love you and miss you tons! Give them both hugs and kisses for us.
Congratulations Beckstead Family! Your baby girl is beautiful and I love her name, so pretty! Sending tons of hugs and good thoughts your way! Hope all four of you are home soon! :)
She is beautiful. I am glad you posted pictures. I am still thinking about you and cant wait to see her.
I didn't even know! Congrats! She is adorable!
She is so cute. I understand those NICU visits. I cried when I left the triplets there. But you feel so torn cause there is another one at home. Congrats. Did you just go into labor early then?
She is beautiful! Hopefully we'll get to meet her on Wednesday!
Congrats on your new arrival!! We're thinking about you guys!
Congratulations! She's a beautiful little girl and I think she looks like Linden. Hope she's able to come home soon.
what cute pictures. It's nice to be able to see Sarah up close. I can't wait to hold her. We'll have to come home soon!
Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. Sending tons of hugs and love you way! Sorry I'm so bad at getting on here lately.
yay!!! Congrats to you and your family! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment