Friday, August 7, 2009

Home at last!

We are finally home and Linden has met his baby sister Sarah! She is still on Oxygen but it is great to finally be a family.


9 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Ang, you look great! What a cute family. I am so glad you are all together. Linden looks so big next to Sarah. (Sydney was big too.) What cute kids you have. I am just so glad you are home. We love you all. I hope we can webcam soon!

D'Neill said...

Congratulations!! She looks just like you - she is beautiful!!!

Eleanor said...

Hurray, that's wonderful news! Love the family of four picture, perfect!!! :)

Jen said...

Oh Happy Day! Welcome home Sarah!

Tom and Audrie said...

I'm so glad you got to bring her home! Sorry I didn't get a hold of you the other night. I hope all is well.

One of your pics make Linden look so big and her sooooooo tiny.

Good luck!!!

Dawn said...

I am so glad she is home. I hope your adjusting well. Linden looks so big!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Hey-this is Kala Tolman, Josh's wife and Hailey's friend. Congrats on the newest addition to your family! So glad she's home already after being a month premature. What a beautiful little girl! You will definitely have your hands full with two little precious children!
On a side note, I'm throwing a shower for Gideon's fiancee and I want to do it similar to the way you did Lexi's. Did you do that shower or was it your mom? I'm wondering if you still have the list of "firsts" that you assigned people to bring gifts for...email me at joshkala@yahoo.com or put a comment on my blog if you have a chance! Thanks and Congrats and Good Luck and God Bless!

Hailey Linger said...

Ooohs and awes from Chris,Brooke, Rosa and Hailey. She is absolutely precious and Linden is so big. So glad your all home. Hugs and Kisses from all of us.

Chrissijc said...

Yeah!! I'm glad she is home with you know. I can't believe how big Linden looks. I'm glad you are all home. She is so beautiful!!