
We were getting ready to go somewhere and knew the kids would go to sleep in the car so we hadn't put them down for naps. When we went in the living room to check on them, this is what we found. Sarah had fallen asleep on Linden and Linden was asleep with her until we walked into the room to take the picture, hence the fake sleeping he is doing.

He was so happy and talked about it for weeks. Every time we checked on him he had a big smile on his face. He loves his little sister and she loves her big brother.

Daddy went to a big Nascar Race and brought the kids back "NASCAR" shirts and Linden calls them. They are proud to wear the big number "24"!

We went to the Manti Temple with Natalie and Paul to attend our roommate Barbara's wedding. We had to get pictures by the temple.

Aren't they the cutest kids!!

This was up on the hills above the temple. Linden and Sydney were actually kissing each other, but we missed the kiss. They love each other. After the temple we went to Loa to visit Nate and Erin, but I don't have any pictures of that. We had a great trip.

I was cleaning up the kitchen and the kids were really quiet. This is what I found them doing. What good kids!!!

Jackie surprised us and her and her family came up for Whitney's bridal shower. It was so fun to have them up here. Linden and Sarah love Jackie and Billy!! Thanks for coming to see us!!
1 comment:
Angela, this is Esther Carlsen (Beutler). I have been trying to get your contact information so that I could use you for a reference for a tutoring position. Could you send it to me beutesth@isu.edu. Thanks, and cute blog, I was happy I could contact you in some way!
Post a Comment