My little sister Whitney got married to Colton on Saturday! They have liked each other since they were Freshman in high school so this was a very special day!! We love you guys!!! It was a cool day because all of my siblings and spouses were in the temple together for the first time.
We had to pose by the fountain for a family picture. Notice Linden's shirt. He had to lean over and get it wet so for every picture he will have a wet shirt.
This is where the kids wanted to hang out. We had to bribe them with the fountain so we could get pictures of them. They did pretty good at posing for pictures. Aren't they cute?
They are such a cute couple and we are so excited to add Colton to our family officially. He has been part of it for a long time.
3 comments:
Yay I am so glad you posted her pictures. I felt so bad I didnt go earlier to see her reception. I loved her colors.
Wow - I cannot believe she is married!! It is amazing how fast time flies. She looks beautiful.
Whitney looks so beautiful!! I feel so bad I missed it. I would have rather been there then in St. George it was so cold. Your kids are adorable wet shirt and all :)I want to come and see her wedding photos.
Post a Comment